Sunday 13 September 2015

DELIVER ME FROM FEAR



I read this inspiring poem written by Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam.These lines always inspire me. So I am sharing it with you all..



Poem was titled- 

DELIVER ME FROM FEAR

 I am not alone,

God is always with me.

If God is for me,

Who can be against?

I sought the Lord, he heard me,

Deliver me from all fears.

Divine cure and divine light penetrated into me,

And cured my pain in body and soul.

Divinity beauty enters into me,

and blossoms into happiness,

When God is for me,

Who can be against?

 


-By Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam

No comments:

Post a Comment

हिमालय की अछूती खूबसूरती: पंचाचूली बेस कैंप ट्रैक

राहुल सांकृत्यायन मानते थे कि घुमक्कड़ी मानव-मन की मुक्ति का साधन होने के साथ-साथ अपने क्षितिज विस्तार का भी साधन है। उन्होंने कहा भी था कि-...