Monday 16 December 2013

Corruption

I stand here to see my nation,
painted black with corruption,
i ponder upon the reason,
is it irresponsibility of citizen or culture....


who is the real culprit ??
Government? Politician? 
Govt. employees?
Businessman? 
who??? 

what about myself ??

Am I not responsible for this,
If I ponder upon, found
I am the real perpetrator...

Only I used to break lines,

only I used to cross signals,
only I who give money for my work
only I who don't let any chance of spreading Corruption..

Better if each one of us start  blaming others

firstly look at yourself than point out anyone...

- Shalini Pandey

No comments:

Post a Comment

हिमालय की अछूती खूबसूरती: पंचाचूली बेस कैंप ट्रैक

राहुल सांकृत्यायन मानते थे कि घुमक्कड़ी मानव-मन की मुक्ति का साधन होने के साथ-साथ अपने क्षितिज विस्तार का भी साधन है। उन्होंने कहा भी था कि-...